If you’re having trouble collecting money from insurance companies for your patients’ healthcare, you need the services of an MBAA provider specialist.
We can help you get the money you’re owed-while protecting your relationship with your patients.
When an insurance company doesn’t pay your patients’ claims odds are you’ll have to go after the patient for payment or write the debt off and take the loss.
Let MBAA be the step you take...
...prior to sending your patient accounts to a collection agency.
Denials and/or delinquent payments of claims by insurance companies have become a serious problem for many providers. Physicians are being forced to allocate time and resources to follow up with insurance companies; resources that could otherwise be spent on patient care. When we review the billings, we look long and hard at the patient's insurance policy to make sure the insurance company pays everything they’re obligated to pay. More often than not, we find the insurance company has underpaid.
Our services will help you:
- Increase revenue
- Increase cash flow
- Increase billing efficiency
- Decrease aging portfolio
- Decrease insurance denials
- Decrease account receivable write offs
- Free your staff to do what they do best
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- How much revenue is lingering on your aging report?
- How much money do you write off each year?
- How much time is your staff spending on insurance disputes?
- Does your collection agency threaten the insurance company or the patient?